6 Benefits to Leasing Your Retail Fixtures and Other Equipment
Leasing your equipment can be a smart way to start or grow your business. Whether you’re established or just starting out, big or small, you can reap the benefits of equipment leasing.
6 Benefits of Leasing:
- 100% Financing – When you borrow money from a bank, they usually require a 10% to 20% down payment. With leasing, your first payment is usually all that is required at the time of signing.
- Improves your capital position – Leasing helps you spread out the acquisition cost of your equipment over time, freeing up valuable capital for emergencies and opportunities. Cash in the bank helps you weather the unexpected.
- Simplifies budgeting – Lease payments remain fixed over the term of the lease, which makes budgeting cash flow requirements easy. It also allows you to better match your revenue with your expenses by paying for the equipment while it is used to generate income.
- Preserves existing credit lines – You are able to get the equipment you need today without tying up other valuable credit lines.
- Protects against obsolescence – You can upgrade your equipment at any time without penalty. Stay ahead of the competition with current fixtures and technology.
- Tax advantages – Depending on the circumstance, lease payments may be 100% tax deductible as an operating expense. Consult your accountant regarding the nature of deductions for your situation.
Leasing your retail fixtures is one option. But there’s also an opportunity to lease all sorts of other equipment you might need in your store. Equipment like:
- retail store fixtures
- computers and software
- phone systems
- alarm systems
- security gates
- security cameras
Not sure where to begin?
Step 1 – Work with a C-West Representative to choose the fixtures that you need and want. We will review the details with you to assist in building your budget.
Step 2 – Complete the PDF application from our preferred vendor, Priority Leasing, and send directly to them. They will work with you step by step, to secure the best rates and payments for your business. Your information is confidential between you and Priority Leasing.
Step 3 – Order your fixtures. Once your lease is approved, you can move forward with planning the opening of your Store or Kiosk.